Sunday, August 07, 2005

yea! welcome to my new blog...i've finally found the initiative to start writing again. laziness tookover me when i left back to malaysia for holidays. hoping to get back my inspritation for writing! but then again, i should be paying more attention to writing for my assignments instead of blog. oh well

so...new bloggy...new semester...new attitude...a whole new me? my 2nd semester in melbourne. how do i describe it? i would love to say it sux! coz it truly does..especially the assignment part. lecturers can be so unthoughtful, they always complain about marking tons of assignments, but hey! how bout us? we get loads of stuff to write and research about too.. sometimes i wonder, did these lecturers actually had to go through similar college/uni lives like us? they of all ppl, should understand better how much stress we students go through. well, assignments aside, i guess i'm dealing with the 2nd part of this year better than i thought! seriously, who would have thought that i'd stop counting days till i got to go home. perhaps its due to the fact that i've been superbly happy nowadays! ^_^ reason for that? hmm... a new social life? lolx.

guess the trip back to m'sia really did loads of good for me. still remember the amount of time i spent going out everyday, never getting enough of hanging out, playing ez2dj, meeting up with friends. really miss everyone back home =) but best of all, i'm really thankful for one particular friend who spent a lot of time bringing me around and making me the cheerful person i am now. you know who you are ^^ thx lots and muax!

i'm back to procrastinating again! every semester i tell myself that this is the semester where i'll be doing extremely well~ lolx. its funny coz i end up being lazier and lazier... can someone plz knock me on my head and make me start working harder. i think i'm being far too relaxed coz until now i've been getting through on last minute assignments. but there was that near-fail MKW2251 last semester...so near to having to retake it.

oh gosh...can't believe i'm going on and on about assignments and uni...how much more boring can my blog be getting? ah..but i've been stuck in my room mostly so there's nothing remotely interesting for me to write about a.t.m... went to fountain gate with suan and joanne yesterday~ and ended up spending quite a lot...>.<

saw this mousepad at one of the shops..now i can replace the notebook that i've been using as a mousepad...finally~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
cool? its a gaming mousepad and it has blue lights! wahahaha...=P

trying to make an interesting blog layout ^^ my photoshop cd doesn't work! damn..>.<

2 Comments:

Blogger gutsygal said...

stupid gal...lucky i neva go buy for u! >.< ur USB port how now?

8:45 AM  
Blogger aNgeLic said...

um....hee~ i nvr ask u buy yet ma..=) 'sides, u were supposed to tell me b4 u get it. =P my USB port ar...send over la...kesian my devices, gotta fight one another to use USB ports..hmpf!

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home