Wednesday, August 10, 2005

*bounce bounce* finally got the assignment out of the way!! the one i detested soooo much. now i'm left with a debate (argh!) on friday....and i get a peaceful weekend without worries. ^_^

skipped lecture and went for a lunch date with valerie today...at mcd's again...>.< bumped into suan and joanne while waiting for val...we seem to be very fated to bump into each other lately =P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
suan and me! at mcd's...^_^ suan says i don't smile...>.< or rather i smile weirdly? oh well, i'm un-photogenic~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
valerie, me and joanne~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
that's joanne devouring the new 'cajun nuggets'. supposedly superbly hot and it comes with mustard dip... ks-ed suan's nuggets...and it tasted kinda weird...

after chatting for awhile, me and val went to mc cafe for lunch~ yes, the mcd's here has a cafe! an improvement over the usual burgers and fries....guess what we had for lunch?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
chicken, cheese and avocado foccacia...as recommended by val. it was realllllly yummmy ^_^ looks like i'm gonna be a regular customer at mcd's for the next few weeks

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
cheesecake anyone? its surprisingly good...better than expected..^^

okay enough of food...i'm actually getting hungry while writing this..>.< too bad its 1am and everywhere's closed. gosh...its times like this when i really miss m'sia...cheese naan! wuUuUuuu

oh yes...b4 i forget, let me intro this super yeng friend of mine...who's been helping me resize pix....she's a whiz at photoshop =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
nice nice??? i lurve her pics...she's always updating me with her latest photoshop edits. well, if you wanna knoe more about her, check out her bloggie k? http://areureadingthis.blogspot.com
hee~

did i mention...it SNOWED in berwick??? yes....SNOW! okay okay..i'm exaggerating..maybe not snow....it was raining drops of ice actually....hailstorm? was taking a nap when suan rang me and excitedly started screaming to me that it was snowing. lolx.. made me take my camera and run down in shorts n t-shirt....it was freezing!! but managed to get a couple of pics...will upload it in my next post. hoping that i'll wake up to look out my window and see snow a couple of inches thick on the ground....*crosses fingers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home