Thursday, August 11, 2005

ugh...i feel so...lifeless. energy drained..half dead. i feel the neurons in my brains dying slowly. >.< i'm serious! can hear them go *pop* and burst...soon my brains gonne be filled with blood and i'm gonna hemmorhage to death!! soon....=P then my brain's gonna explode...*splash* and the wall's are gonna be splattered with blood...and bits of brains...wahahaha

okok...not dead yet...actually taking a break from research...tomoro's the big day! wish me luck.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
first 10 minutes of research...see see! my eyes still wide open

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
30 minutes later...half dead

and...that's exactly what i look like now. *bleah* supposed to write a rather long entry today..but look at my face now, dun think i got the energy to write hor? Zzzz...eyes closing liao..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home