Wednesday, September 21, 2005

uaghhh! so frustrated....>.< 3 assignments this week, and i'm outta stuff to write again. *scratches head* someone gimme some ideas pls?

its already 10.10pm now....where's my mom?!?!! she's supposed to have arrived in melbourne ages ago....plus my stepdad's sms-ing me asking where's mom...and i can't get herrrrr. *whines* she's making me worry....sobz...where is she???? she better call soon b4 i get frantic..

currently in the midst of my psych assignment, needed a distraction..hhm..so, i just opened my msn list and randomly clicked on a few people i haven't had time to catch up with in awhile. looks like some people's got it far worst than me...>< imagine having a gf..who has 6 bf's outside? and i thought guys were evil... sighz. anyhowz, this friend of mine composed a song for this girl, hoping to prove his love to her...and he forwarded the song to me for comments perhaps? it was soooooooooooo sweet! seriously....*eyes getting wet* do hope that things will go his way somehow....

feeling very lethargic and sleepy now...fighting to stay awake...go away u sleepy um...'germs'? shoo shoo! ><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home