Monday, August 22, 2005

omg..have been slacking off really badly the past week... thank gawd i actually got my assignments in on time...but can someone plz knock me on my head hard and force me to start on my studies again? have been distracted with my online games...lolx

have been meaning to upload pics and post them up..but nvr got around to it. did i mention my usb hub died?? SIMMY! where's my usb hub?! by the time u send it to me i'll probly be going back to kl soon....~>.<~ anywayz, its such a nuisance having to plug and unplug all the usb hardwares...soon i'll knock out the original usb ports too....and then woohoo! i won't be able to use my mouse, webcam, printer, etc...>.<

oh yea...slept till 5pm today...yup..its not a mistake 5PM! haha. think i overslept though coz i woke up more tired than b4.. sobz. i'm turning nocturnal...wuUuUuuu....one fine day i'm gonna go to sleep and wake up like a normal person...not that i'm abnormal now..hmpfz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home