Friday, August 12, 2005

*phew* tiredddd... had a pretty bad day....was supposed to meet up with my debate teammates at 9am...and i woke up late..=P the dreaded debate started at 10am...was the 2nd speaker for the team. when it got to my turn, i was so nervous i could hardly speak...did i ever mention that i hate public speaking? no matter how i convince myself that everyone's not paying attention to, that they're just pretending to, i still end up a nervous wreck. soooo relieved that its finally over...for now anywayz..


class over and done with, i went to fountain gate (nearby shopping complex) to get my router changed. wasn't working properly, plus the cd and manual wasn't in the box. hmpf! got a new one, n this time i checked to make sure everything was in b4 leaving. reached home and spent 3 hours trying to connect to my broadband...-_- 3 HOURS! i even got eddie to come over and help me out with it... but after all the frustration, i concluded that the router wasn't working properly.. stupid thing! and thus, another trip to fountain gate..


went into the shop again..and the guy recognized me! lolx. this time i gave up on the router and got an adsl modem instead...and its damn CUTE! really small...its the size of my palm..and it comes with a stand..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

tiny adorable modem..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

connected and placed on its stand..=)


and finally! everything's in working order... so happy that my modem's actually running properly, i double clicked the connect button...to get a msg telling me that my username/password is not available on this domain? O_o called the service provider...and guess what? they told me they have yet to connect my line... then why send an e-mail telling me i could in the first place? *pif* then they connected me to the accounts department for further enquiries, n i was put on hold for 30 minutes b4 deciding to hang up and try again tomoro.

mm...back to fountain gate...saw valerie and lisa there...and joined them for awhile...shopped around and i ended up buying stuff again...>.<


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

another miniskirt...^^


decided to go home around 7.30, and i missed the bus! had to wait one whole hour for the next one...haihzz


was supposed to post up the pics of the 'hailstorm' in berwick...^^ here they are...dun kill me if it doesn't look like its snowing...it was really dark outside, and i was freeing in shorts and tshirt. at least i tried =P


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

see those white bits! drops of ice leh!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


and now i can proudly tell ppl i've seen 'snow'. mwahahaha! mm..that sounds lame..>.<


i've been asked the question of who did my blog layout for me... *pif* a bit insulted....how come nvr ask me 'wa...u did the layout until so nice' =PP hehe~ okayla...time to give credit to where it belongs..^^


introducing....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

-ryu-! wa...look damn chuen rite? but dun play play, this girl is the photoshop whiz that appeared in my past entry. she's the one who arranged all the pics and words on the top of my bloggy~ plus she's a psycho-to-be...oops >.<>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and this is.....willGOD! my ez2dj sifu! and the one who did all the html on my blog. mm...how come the pic cannot see face wan? haha. coz Will say he 'dou san' lai de....cannot let ppl see his face...^_^ but nvmla...this pic also yengz hor? =PP


wow...super long entry this time....one last pic b4 i end~


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

10.30am yesterday morning....in my room. suan making monkey faces. i think she was trying to make me hurry up? lolx. wasn't fully awake yet at that time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home