Sunday, October 16, 2005

pls kill me! wuahaha...okay okay..or rather kill the monash admin! they wun let me enrol for summer semester...and i heard i gotta pay fees in AUD to study in the m'sian campus? whoaaaaa! monash now reminds me of vampires...bloodsuckers...but more like they sucking cash out of you..bluekz. wat happened to the talks about education being superbly important...blablabla...and now they're making us pay through our nose to be 'educated'

well well..i'm finally down to my last week of the semester....still surviving? barely =P .... 2 assignments and 1 quiz left to go.... i wish i cud just snap my fingers and have it done and over with...i need a genie to appear right now! can someone send me one of those old lamps that i can rub and make one appear? pwease....?

and i'm hungweeeeeeeeeee....! *thinks of cheese naan..and maggi goreng!* uwuAaAaa...*sob* mcd's close liao..no food no food..*stamps feet* okayla...destressing time over...*shudders* tabs back to assignment*...*faints*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home