Tuesday, March 07, 2006

been awhile since i last posted...2nd week of classes....and once again i've managed to oversleep and missed a tutorial...sighz. finally got to know my housemates and some others around the new residential hall. made more 'friends', and have been going out more..compared to last semester. but i still feel like i'm alone here..i wonder why.

the thought of upcoming assignments scare the hell out of me...the amount of effort i'm gonna have to put into to assure a passing mark. the presentations coming along the way... it all seems kinda nightmarish to me when i think about it, but yet, i'm not really stressing about it anymore. maybe i have a lot of other stuff on my mind, stuff that makes me wonder how i'm gonna concentrate on my lectures and studies.

i'm getting clumsier by the minute..i swear it was never this bad last time...i've managed to spill countless amounts of drinks since i've got here. its a wonder that ants have yet to visit me. just spilled a can of coke about half an hour ago...due to a surprise phone call from my hsemates friend. the shrill ring of the phone made me jump and knock over the can...and now my poor blankie, floor and hp has the smell of coca cola. am i supposed to be glad to have been drinking a sugarless cola? mm..

went shopping alone today...was kinda glad to have some time to myself. i really love shopping therapy, it never fails to cheer me up. well...that is..until i start counting how much i've spent. dropped by this cute stationery shop today..and picked up a chameleon highlighter..its this cute little thing which has 2 highlighters in one - green and white. colour the white over the green and you'll get yellow~ woohoo! kinda reminds me of the times in art classes during primary and secondary...where i was so happy having a whole set of colour changing markers. -_-

bought a white shirt which says 'its not easy being a princess'. wahahaha. i lurve these statement shirts. hoping to find more while i'm here~ and yes..i'm a full fledge shopaholic...i can't resist a bargain. i mean..=P as long as i keep to my budget right? but then again, i kinda feel guilty for spending..>< i better do something about this b4 i start going into a deficit.

got myself an ipod nano too...a 2gb white colour one. i was amazed when i opened the box. i've seen it in shops and all...but it was so different when i looked at mine. it was so small...and slim..and it was...MINE! was tempted to get the ipod video 30gb instead of a nano...but on second thought, i already have a w900i, and besides, who would wanna watch a movie or videos on a tiny screen...and after that, i had to decide whether to get the black or white nano...bah! decisions! >< well..ended up choosing the white coz it matches my handphones and speakers. lolx

no classes again tomoro..but probably have to start catching up on the readings..before its too late. no assignments due until week 3...but that's like..next week..O_o omg. i should....ugh...start...on....assignments. blehz! *procrastinates*

haven't uploaded my pics yet...my stupid usb port died on me again..now i'm left with 2 ports..and too many usb devices. even plugging in a usb hub does not help... and i can't keep changing the devices coz my modem connects via usb. T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home