Tuesday, August 08, 2006

stupid stupid rain...-.-" was gonna go hunt for a job after class straight after uni...and it started RAINING! and once i get back to my room, the sun starts shining brightly! -_-" and i bet you once i start out for the bus station its gonna go dark n cloudy again...stupid weather!

was having a discussion in tutorial just now...and at one point, the discussion touched on World of Warcraft. i was *lol-ing* quietly...thinking how i just got my account and gonna be starting at some point. =P and there they were talking about how addicted WoW was and that they actually had group meetings and places where people go to un-addict themselves to WoW...-.-" kinda like Alcoholics Anonymous or those juvenile drug institutions. OMG! am i gonna be like them O_o *shudders* hiak hiak

dreading tomoro...another group meeting...at 9am -.-" followed by 5 hrs of class...wondering how i'm gonna keep myself awake. the last time i tried bringing snacks, they disappeared before my first class ended. No NOT disappeared into my mouth, it really disappeared...sighz. i shud get one of those ipod videos and watch my dramas in class...=P it would be simpler just skipping, but then it wouldn't be quite nice to the lecturer having an empty classroom would it?

ugh...crappy monash residential is charging me another 75 for connection fees for the internet which i do not use...coz its 17 bux per gb....which is freaking ridiculous...yet they never fail to charge me the 75 every semester....can someone pls kick me for ever thinking moving out was a bad idea...-_-" everything's getting so costly...thank goodness its my final semester, and i can say bye to all this for good...

spring-cleaned my room day b4 yesterday! i never realized my room was so big..=P after getting rid of my junk... i still wonder how i'm gonna be able to get all my stuff back, now that no one's coming up for a non-existent graduation ceremony.

ugh..the dratted sun is still shining -.-" shall attempt to go out again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home