Wednesday, August 09, 2006

there are many things that i have ignored...thinking that perhaps, as the months passed, things will get better, and that i will meet many others who will prove me otherwise, but in my final semester, i can't deny that, there are many..who still look down on us asians...

once again proven when i met my group members for the first time today...they don't speak to you unless they necessarily have to...my questions turned to deaf ears...i really hate the situation i'm in...i'm not saying that all the locals here are like that, but many that i've met, have this view about us...that we are not in the same ranking as them... this perhaps, is one of the biggest obstacles of my time here. not being able to make more friends, being stared at sometimes by the people here, struggling to get along with group members, hoping that each lecturer wouldn't have those kinda prejudiced thinking...

another 3 and a half months to the end of uni life...just 10 more weeks to go...and here i am thinking of giving it all up once more...but i'm so close to the end...pls..just let me get thru all these somehow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home