Sunday, April 02, 2006

It's 4.31am...and here are the top 10 things on my mind right now, in no particular order of course:

1. Hungry!
2. I'm really, really tired.
3. Why issit so freaking cold in autumn?
4. Shytz! I got a 9am class!
5. Soon-to-be insomniac
6. Can I skip my classes for the day?
7. I'm putting on weight @@
8. Damned the laggy WMP
9. Depressed
10. I should get some sleep..

Haven't updated my bloggie in ages...lost my inspiration to write...sadz. Or maybe the inspiration all went to waste in my crappy assignments.

Went down to the city today with jess and andy...dropped by at chapel street...and i was looking for a shop...number 141...so we started walking from like 500ish...all the way down..and by the time we reached...we were exhausted...what's worse...the shop closed down...blehz..not a very lucky day

easter's coming soon! woohoo~ holidays...a little short..but nevertheless, still holidays... hope i get my writing mood back.. this post is so dull...ugh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home