Sunday, April 23, 2006

mm...how long has it been since i last updated..? >< easter holidays are finally over...the 2nd half of the semester is here...time to get busy and finally finish up every damned assignment. holidays were good...a very much needed break b4 everything was due. went out a lot..especially with suan and joanne. ^_^ went to southland..some shopping complex about an hour's bus and train ride away..and it was HUGE!! there was practically all kinds of shops.

finally got my iskin! my ipod nano finally has some clothes to wear...just in time so it won't freeze for winter. =P its a blue inner skin and a glow in the dark white outer skin! ^^

gonna be looking forward to a bz time ahead with presentations every week...i finally feel a little productive..lolx. not exactly enjoying the filled up schedule, but at least i'm finally not sitting around and watching too much anime and tvb. ><

managed to get hold of a list of companies for my internship choices. did i mention, i'm gonna be able to do my internship in kl during my winter break? so happy about that. but kinda worried at the same time...like what if none of the companies accept me? i would like to be able to graduate on time =( dad's gonna kill me if i stay another sem here just doing the internship subject. besides, i wouldn't wanna stay here that long if i didn't have to. NOTHING COMPARES TO KL!!

oh right..anyone interested in becoming my victim? hya hya hya http://monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=11034615 click on the link...=PP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home