Tuesday, April 04, 2006

WuaHaHaHaHa! I'M OFFICIALLY LEGAL! woohoo~ zouk! here i come! lolx. okay..that was a bit 'kua jiong'....truth is...i feel damn old...T_T sad hor...21 =( anywayz...my 21st b'day was definitely something different. i spent it in my room..watching animes! haha

wanna say thankzzzz to everyone for the bday wishes and testimonials and presents~ got a white gold key pendant from mummy.. bday cards from rei and simmy~ ^_^

had a late bday celebration today...suan and joanne bought me pizza and a cheesecake! and took TONS of pictures...will upload later on...they got me these reallly cute candles...and sparklers too! glad the smoke alarm didn't go off...but definitely...the scene of us trying to light the candles and sparklers was priceless!

tiredzzz..after everything...*happy* and sleepy...contented...*purrs* NiTeZzzzz

1 Comments:

Blogger ally said...

happy belated birthday girllll :D

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home