Tuesday, April 25, 2006

yay! i'm finally not so lazy to upload pics...sad that i've exceeded my internet limit so its going at 64kbps...>< took me like 15 minutes to upload 10 pictures...and another 10 minutes to resize them..

Image hosting by Photobucket
*clap clap* my most unique bday cake ever..with sparklers and all..compliments of suan and joanne~ thx guys!

easter's over...so are my chocolates...>< now i only have a pic left for remembrance
Image hosting by Photobucket
rabbits and eggyz!

went to the city with suan and joanne the other day...and stopped by at max brenner's for their hot chocolate...suan ordered strawberry fondue, and the chocolate turned out to be SO DAMN FANTASTIC!

Image hosting by Photobucket
strawberry fondue! *drools* i can still taste the choco..so sinfully delicious ><

Image hosting by Photobucket
max brenner's 'special' hot choco~ we make our own hot choco ^^

Image hosting by Photobucket
how do u start eating a strawberry fondue? first u take the strawberry and dip it~

Image hosting by Photobucketand then you put it into your mouth~ *ngam*

m'sia actually has the 'cook-your-own' hot choco thingy tho...but its kinda weird coz they serve melted choco in the pot..instead of milk. -.-" and it comes with banana and some other fruits..tastes a little weird tho..

is mother's day coming up? i could never remember exactly when it was...but anyhowz was cracking my head about what to get for my mom when i was walking pass some aisle and saw this message bear. mm..basically its just a plain empty bear and you're supposed to write the msg across the surface. soooo....using my 'creative' efforts...i came up with --->

Image hosting by Photobucket
ta-dah~ my personal and unique message bear =P (i didn't say i was good at art)

and that's the end of my picture session. my speakers just died on me...after lugging it all the way to melbourne...7kgs worth of it...and it died on me after 2 months... so i'm currently a little depressed coz i don't get to hear the bass go *boom boom* anymore...T.T i'm hoping they'll recover somehow tomoro...*wishes hard*

finally got my television studies assignment out of the way...kind of...still lacking about 400 words...and it was pure crap...in my opinion anyway. okay...getting hungwee dy..time to look for supper...woohoo~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home