Wednesday, April 26, 2006

all of a sudden...i'm blogging religiously again..i wonder why. perhaps its coz my computer lags too badly for me to do anything else other than surf the net...and there's only so much to surf about...my speaker's death is confirmed...i should bury it 6 ft underground soon...sadz

its finally approaching the end of the week again..life feels monotonous..its the same thing every week...except now its spiced up with presentations and group meetings. just realized my afternoon class is cancelled tomoro, so i'm a little more cheered up...^_^ now i'll just hope my weekends go by extremely slow..coz monday's gonna be a pain in the ass, especially with the presentation for e-biz...

took a pic of my iskin nano duo~ check it out

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
blue on the inside, white on the outside..and its glow-in-the-dark too! nice? definitely!

my newest addition to my computer stuff...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
a 7 port usb hub with multi coloured lights! woohoo~ i lurve colourful lighted stuff...coz my room's too dark...=P

went grocery shopping awhile back at safeway with averlyn, and came across the weirdest coloured vegetable i've ever seen in my life.... izzit just me...or does it look dyed?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
purple and bright green cauliflowers...@@

being adventurous, averlyn tried the bright green cauliflower...@@ haven't heard any complaints from her. i still wouldn't really wanna try it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home