Saturday, May 13, 2006

3 weeks more to end of sem! *count count* i really cannot wait for it to be over...>< was supposed to go to the city with val tomoro, but have to cancel on her now coz i got a biz assignment due on monday...procrastination as always, proves that i'm a normal uni student

got another 2 replied for my internship...so that makes it 4 to choose from...decisions are so hard to make..and i was so worried i wudn't get a single reply...i'm a worrywart...T_T

just got off the phone with mom...told her that dad asked about me doing my masters again...i really think i need a break from all these studying...b4 i get a nervous breakdown from worrying about unnecessary things..mentioned my plans about saving up for a trip to japan/korea/hk after i graduate...^_^ mom thinks its a good idea...wonder if she's up to contributing or my trip ^^

been getting tired a lot lately...lazing around too much... =P haven't been going for classes the past week...usually coz it rains and i can't run over...>< even with an umbrella... but also coz the lecturer reads directly from the slides...so it doesn't matter much whether i go or not does it? i feel bad about skipping too much tho...but then again, these subjects are all assignment based, so i just gotta read and do my stuff appropriately...sigh

burnt my hand on the stupidz oven again today while trying to take out my toasted bread...so now i have a patch of skin darker than the rest...-.-" and i thought i was being careful enough. i think i shall stick to the toaster from now on...since i'm so..accident-prone

okay..this is a boring entry...but my bloggy would be lonely if i stopped writing... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home