Monday, May 01, 2006

fuh! e-biz presentation finally over...one down...2 more to go...its been awhile since i felt so free!! so glad that everything went okay...after worrying the whole time that i did my parts wrongly..but it wasn't so bad after all...maybe coz there were other groups presenting..=P so the lecturer had no time to comment much. hiak hiak~

have been online window shopping a bit lately...saw so many stuff i wanted...at a much cheaper price too...>< and its all just a click away...having a paypal account is not such a good thing after all..far too convenient and tempting

my dear PR lecturer finally approved of the companies that i wanna do my internship in...after sending her the e-mail and not getting a reply for days...i resolved to looking for another lecturer who could perhaps help me out...but happened to see her in the office instead..i can finally send out my applications...wish me luck..><

5 more weeks till end of semester!! approximately 35 more days to the beginning of exams!! can't wait! um...wait that sounds a bit wrong....can't wait to go home, not can't wait for exams... =P *starts ticking off days on the calendar*

OH YEA! my speakers are back in action! woohoo~ i'm happy again~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home